Before applying, please check that you meet the following admission requirements:
- Completion and passing of a three-year secondary education (general study competency), is the general basic requirement for entry to the Norwegian School of Leadership and Theology. (See the complete regulations here)
- All students enrolled at the Norwegian School of Leadership and Theology is required to be proficient in the English language. For international students in which English is not the primary language of their country, the TOEFL® or IELTS exam must be taken to demonstrate one’s effectiveness with the English language.
- At least one year of completed studies at the University level is required for students from some countries. Please check the GSU-list for detailed information regarding additional requirements for your country.
How to submit your application
Norwegian School of Leadership and Theology offers the following programs:
After submitting your application online, please submit the following documents to Høyskolen for Ledelse og Teologi, Micheletsvei 62a, NO-1368 Stabekk, Norway:
- Proof of identity
- Proof of name change
- Documentation from higher education
- Documentation from upper secondary school
The documents must include original transcripts or official copies of such. Depending on where you are from there are different requirements to how to submit the documents and what it must contain. HLT require the same documentation as NOKUT (Norwegian Agency for Quality Assurance in Education). You can find more detailed information about the required documents for your country on their webpage. If you can’t find your country in the drop-down list, you can relate to the general documentation requirements on the same page.
HLT requires final diplomas, transcripts of grades and proof of any changes of name that are issued in a language other than Norwegian, Danish, Swedish or English, to be translated to one of these languages.
Educational documents from some countries, such as Philippines, USA and others, must be sent directly from the educational institution to HLT. You find a Release form for this purpose here.
Please send an E-mail to: email@example.com
All applications must be submitted by January 31. 2015, and all documents must be received by March 1.